Content Warning: Language.
Howdy there, and welcome to the first episode of Something, Something, Spectrum!, with The Autistic Cowboy (aka Colby), and my buddy Pedro as your lovely hosts. What’s it about, you ask? I have no idea! Well, I have some idea. We’re just two Autistic guys trying to share our interesting POV on all thing entertainment, art, and the world! In today’s episode, Pedro gives an overlong review of Terminator Dark Fate. After that, well, we jump around a lot. Lots of stuff from Zorro, all the way to James Bond. Other than that, you’ll have to listen to find out!
To keep up with all of the other episodes, be sure to follow on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Anchor, or where ever you choose to listen! You can also use the RSS Feed down below.
- Ubisoft sucks. Just look up their many many accusations of ignoring sexual misconduct in the work place. It's a hell hole of a company.
- Been awhile. My PC blowing up is partly the reason why. That, and life has been hectic as hell.
- So, it's been awhile, hasn't it? Well, that's cause I've been dealing with A LOT, but that's ok. I'm here to talk about it.
- Seriously. Got the vaccine, and it feels like my arm is trying to tear itself off of my body. Other than that, been playing A LOT of Outriders because that game is amazing, and that's mostly what I talk about.
- Talking about the rather depressing topic about how people with ASD suffer from incredibly high unemployment. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
- I mean, the title says it all. That's kinda all I talk about. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
- Finally, after two depressing episodes, we're back to talking about games. I do my best to go over all of the gaming news that took place over the last couple of weeks, including the Nintendo Direct, State of Play, and Pokemon Direct.
- I detail the horrible week that I, and the rest of the state of Texas, had as the winter storms caused our power grid to completely fail. No power, heat, or water for nearly a week. It was not fun at all. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make […]
- After a bit of a hiatus, due to some issues with my health, I'm back. On today's podcast, I mainly talk about my own recent struggles with mental health which have disrupted my life a bit.
- I discuss the incredibly exciting news that we're getting an Indiana Jones from Machine Games, the guys who made the outstanding new Wolfenstein games.