Due to unfortunate circumstances, this episode was not only delayed, but I was unable to record it with my co-host. So, it’s just me.
Despite being alone, I manage to cover a few topics ranging from Valve’s new Half Life game to the Mandalorian!
Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 as well as theautisticcowboy.com
To keep up with all of the other episodes, be sure to follow on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Anchor, or where ever you choose to listen! You can also use the RSS Feed down below.
- GET HYPE! POSSIBLY THE BEST HALO HAS BEEN!
- What the the title says, duh.
- Gonna be honest. Not really liking it so far.
- Short episode this time. This is the second topic/thought experiment I talked about in the last episode that I didn't know how to transition to. I see what the equivalent of a penny would be for Jeff Bezos. A Penny to Me is a BLANK to Bezos. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: […]
- Oh, this is going to be a fun episode. Today, I have decide to share with you all a little known fact that I know you were never taught in American History, and it has to do with reparations.
- Today I talk about the incredible Quake Remaster, the disappointing Twelve Minutes, and the holy shit it's so good why have I never played Hades before?
- Fair warning. This is not a fun episode. Full on discussion of sexual harassment, assault, rape, and suicide through out the entire episode. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
- Ubisoft sucks. Just look up their many many accusations of ignoring sexual misconduct in the work place. It's a hell hole of a company.
- Been awhile. My PC blowing up is partly the reason why. That, and life has been hectic as hell.
- So, it's been awhile, hasn't it? Well, that's cause I've been dealing with A LOT, but that's ok. I'm here to talk about it.