Due to unfortunate circumstances, this episode was not only delayed, but I was unable to record it with my co-host. So, it’s just me.
Despite being alone, I manage to cover a few topics ranging from Valve’s new Half Life game to the Mandalorian!
Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 as well as theautisticcowboy.com
To keep up with all of the other episodes, be sure to follow on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Anchor, or where ever you choose to listen! You can also use the RSS Feed down below.
- I discuss the incredibly exciting news that we're getting an Indiana Jones from Machine Games, the guys who made the outstanding new Wolfenstein games.
- First episode of the new year is a fun story about how I wound up in the hospital the other day, and how I'm still kind of pissed off about it.
- I some how was able to snag a Series X from Walmart, and I am LOVING IT! However, Warzone, and Call of Duty in general, almost ruined my excitement.
- Pumpkin Jack is a delightfully spooky action platformer that I'm so glad I found of the eshop.
- My heart tried to kill me, and that's literally what I talk about most of the episode.
- I rant about Cyberpunk 2077, but before that I talk a great deal about the new 007 game and Perfect Dark announcements!
- We were so close, we almost tasted it. It was there, right there, but we couldn't have it. Walmart took it from us. They took our joy, and for that they MUST PAY!
- Today we're reviewing Mafia: The Definitive Edition, the remake of the classic 2003 mob 3rd person shooter Mafia.
- I attempted to talk about something rather important on this episode, but my internet decided to shit itself, causing me to have to deal with a multitude of trouble shooting issues. Probably isn't the best one to listen too.
- This episode was streamed live on Youtube and Twitch over on The Autistic Cowboy channel. I rant about all things from the notorious "McPlant" to the extreme value of Game Pass. A little bit of everything is covered in this episode.