Due to unfortunate circumstances, this episode was not only delayed, but I was unable to record it with my co-host. So, it’s just me.
Despite being alone, I manage to cover a few topics ranging from Valve’s new Half Life game to the Mandalorian!
Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 as well as theautisticcowboy.com
To keep up with all of the other episodes, be sure to follow on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Anchor, or where ever you choose to listen! You can also use the RSS Feed down below.
- Holy Crap! Xbox bought Bethesda! That’s pretty much all that’s talked about because WOW!
- This game is not finished. Not even close.
- Got a lot of news to cover in this episode from the Mario Direct, Xbox Series S being leaked then confirmed, and Nintendo shadow dropping a freaking Zelda trailer! Gonna be a fun episode! Intro & Outro music is by 8-Bit Big Band!
- Ghost of Tsushima is a real Game of the Year contender, and it must be played!
- Talking about all the sad and rad news that happened in the last two weeks, especially all the news revealed at DC Fandome!
- This episode is a little different. It’s technically a crossover episode between my two shows, Spectrum Talk and Sermon Time, since there is some crossover in subject matter. So, things do get a little Jesusy. Sorry if that’s not your thing.
- I just don’t understand what people want anymore. The Xbox event was just as good as the PS5’s, and yet everyone complains about Xbox. What is wrong with people?
- Talking about all the movies I’ve been watching lately, then I rant about my impossible hope for Halo Infinite.
- PLAY THIS GAME!!!
- Another Ubisoft conference goes by, and still Sam Fisher is no where to be seen……. No, I’m not counting Elite Squad