A new episode came early! Driving home from working, I got tired of talking to myself and decided to make another episode! I ramble on about literally everything on my mind at the moment. The audio quality isn’t the best, since it was recorded while I was driving.
Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 as well as theautisticcowboy.com
To keep up with all of the other episodes, be sure to follow on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Anchor, or where ever you choose to listen! You can also use the RSS Feed down below.
- Talking about the rather depressing topic about how people with ASD suffer from incredibly high unemployment. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
- I mean, the title says it all. That's kinda all I talk about. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
- Finally, after two depressing episodes, we're back to talking about games. I do my best to go over all of the gaming news that took place over the last couple of weeks, including the Nintendo Direct, State of Play, and Pokemon Direct.
- I detail the horrible week that I, and the rest of the state of Texas, had as the winter storms caused our power grid to completely fail. No power, heat, or water for nearly a week. It was not fun at all. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make […]
- After a bit of a hiatus, due to some issues with my health, I'm back. On today's podcast, I mainly talk about my own recent struggles with mental health which have disrupted my life a bit.
- I discuss the incredibly exciting news that we're getting an Indiana Jones from Machine Games, the guys who made the outstanding new Wolfenstein games.
- First episode of the new year is a fun story about how I wound up in the hospital the other day, and how I'm still kind of pissed off about it.
- I some how was able to snag a Series X from Walmart, and I am LOVING IT! However, Warzone, and Call of Duty in general, almost ruined my excitement.
- Pumpkin Jack is a delightfully spooky action platformer that I'm so glad I found of the eshop.
- My heart tried to kill me, and that's literally what I talk about most of the episode.