Sorry for the lack of energy this episode. We were both really tired, but we had to throw something together before Pedro went off to visit his family. Since he’s going to be with his family, there’s a good chance that this will be his last episode until sometime in January. Despite this tiredness, we managed to talk a lot about Star Wars, Watchmen, and a lot about Resident Evil!
Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 as well as theautisticcowboy.com
To keep up with all of the other episodes, be sure to follow on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Anchor, or where ever you choose to listen! You can also use the RSS Feed down below.
- Hey there! After a bit of a hiatus, the podcast is back, but this time we have different name! That's right, we have officially rebranded as Spectrum Talk! Figured it rolled off the tongue better than Something, Something, Spectrum. Today, I'm joined by my buddy James! We talk about a lot of stuff from Nintendo, […]
- This episode is a day late, but that kinda worked out since all of the news came out yesterday. In this episode, I go over all of the Game Awards news, and my thoughts on the new Xbox! — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
- In today's episode, Pedro and I are so freaking tired. It was late, and we had to squeeze an episode in before he departs to go see his family for a month. Despite this tiredness, we manage to talk a lot about Star Wars, Watchmen, and a lot of Resident Evil! Follow us on Twitter […]
- A new episode came early! Driving home from working, I got tired of talking to myself and decided to make another episode! I ramble on about literally everything on my mind at the moment. The audio quality isn't the best, since it was recorded while I was driving. Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 […]
- Pedro finally came back! In today's episode, we go over many things from Pedro's review of Parasite, an overview of slasher films, Half Life 3, and how the Tesla truck is awful! Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 as well as theautisticcowboy.com — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to […]
- I apologize for the poor audio quality, but I just had to record something. I'm so angry! Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 as well as theautisticcowboy.com
- Due to unfortunate circumstances, this episode was not only delayed, but I was unable to record it with my co-host. So, it's just me. Despite being alone, I manage to cover a few topics ranging from Valve's new Half Life game to the Mandalorian! Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 as well as theautisticcowboy.com […]
- Warning: There are some audio hiccups that are very loud. Sorry about that. In this episode, we are joined by our friend Maddie, who really had no idea what they jumped into. That's ok. We didn't know either! Today's show has multiple topics ranging from Watchmen, James Dean, Star Wars, to Kanye West's new Bionicle […]
- Content Warning: Language. Howdy there, and welcome to the first episode of Something, Something, Spectrum!, with The Autistic Cowboy (aka Colby), and my buddy Pedro as your lovely hosts. What's it about, you ask? I have no idea! Well, I have some idea. We're just two Autistic guys trying to share our interesting POV on […]