Sorry for the lack of energy this episode. We were both really tired, but we had to throw something together before Pedro went off to visit his family. Since he’s going to be with his family, there’s a good chance that this will be his last episode until sometime in January. Despite this tiredness, we managed to talk a lot about Star Wars, Watchmen, and a lot about Resident Evil!
Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 as well as theautisticcowboy.com
To keep up with all of the other episodes, be sure to follow on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Anchor, or where ever you choose to listen! You can also use the RSS Feed down below.
- I detail the horrible week that I, and the rest of the state of Texas, had as the winter storms caused our power grid to completely fail. No power, heat, or water for nearly a week. It was not fun at all.
- After a bit of a hiatus, due to some issues with my health, I'm back. On today's podcast, I mainly talk about my own recent struggles with mental health which have disrupted my life a bit.
- I discuss the incredibly exciting news that we're getting an Indiana Jones from Machine Games, the guys who made the outstanding new Wolfenstein games.
- First episode of the new year is a fun story about how I wound up in the hospital the other day, and how I'm still kind of pissed off about it.
- I some how was able to snag a Series X from Walmart, and I am LOVING IT! However, Warzone, and Call of Duty in general, almost ruined my excitement.
- Pumpkin Jack is a delightfully spooky action platformer that I'm so glad I found of the eshop.
- My heart tried to kill me, and that's literally what I talk about most of the episode.
- I rant about Cyberpunk 2077, but before that I talk a great deal about the new 007 game and Perfect Dark announcements!
- We were so close, we almost tasted it. It was there, right there, but we couldn't have it. Walmart took it from us. They took our joy, and for that they MUST PAY!
- Today we're reviewing Mafia: The Definitive Edition, the remake of the classic 2003 mob 3rd person shooter Mafia.