Sorry for the lack of energy this episode. We were both really tired, but we had to throw something together before Pedro went off to visit his family. Since he’s going to be with his family, there’s a good chance that this will be his last episode until sometime in January. Despite this tiredness, we managed to talk a lot about Star Wars, Watchmen, and a lot about Resident Evil!
Follow us on Twitter @AutisticCowboy and @Yourfriend100 as well as theautisticcowboy.com
To keep up with all of the other episodes, be sure to follow on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Anchor, or where ever you choose to listen! You can also use the RSS Feed down below.
- Ok, so the first half of this episode is incredibly depressing, as I detail my thoughts on dealing with going through a painful divorce, however, it picks ups in the second half as I detail a wild adventure that lead to me filling my car with vomit. It's gross. I know. All in all, I've […]
- Seriously. Got the vaccine, and it feels like my arm is trying to tear itself off of my body. Other than that, been playing A LOT of Outriders because that game is amazing, and that's mostly what I talk about.
- Talking about the rather depressing topic about how people with ASD suffer from incredibly high unemployment. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
- I mean, the title says it all. That's kinda all I talk about. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
- Finally, after two depressing episodes, we're back to talking about games. I do my best to go over all of the gaming news that took place over the last couple of weeks, including the Nintendo Direct, State of Play, and Pokemon Direct.
- I detail the horrible week that I, and the rest of the state of Texas, had as the winter storms caused our power grid to completely fail. No power, heat, or water for nearly a week. It was not fun at all. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make […]
- After a bit of a hiatus, due to some issues with my health, I'm back. On today's podcast, I mainly talk about my own recent struggles with mental health which have disrupted my life a bit.
- I discuss the incredibly exciting news that we're getting an Indiana Jones from Machine Games, the guys who made the outstanding new Wolfenstein games.
- First episode of the new year is a fun story about how I wound up in the hospital the other day, and how I'm still kind of pissed off about it.
- I some how was able to snag a Series X from Walmart, and I am LOVING IT! However, Warzone, and Call of Duty in general, almost ruined my excitement.